The Birch Wathen Lenox School is a place where excellence and innovation combine in a nurturing environment where every student's voice matters. Children and young adults thrive while learning all aspects of a rigorous academic curriculum at a school that combines traditions with modern technology. None is this would be possible without the Lion Fund.
The Lion Fund runs from July 1-June 30 each year, and all donations are tax deductible. Funds raised support all aspects of the current school year, from curricular supplies to faculty salaries to financial aid. We encourage you to make a gift at a level that is meaningful to you; your gift will make a difference!
BWL Lion Fund Giving Levels:
Centennial Society ($50,000+)
Head of School Circle ($25,000-49,999)
Navy and White Guild ($15,000-24,999)
Founders’ Club ($10,000-14,999)
Supporter (Up to $499)
Cubs’ Circle ($100+ from the Classes of 2014-2023)
Additional Ways to Give
- Mail a check made payable to The Birch Wathen Lenox School to BWL Lion Fund, The Birch Wathen Lenox School, 210 East 77th Street, New York, NY 10075.
- Many employers match donations. Check with your HR Department for information.
- If you have established a Donor-Advised Fund, you may recommend a grant to Birch Wathen Lenox.
- Donations by wire transfer are welcomed.
- Many donors choose to make a deferred gift, commonly through a bequest in their will.
For more information, please contact Penny Arnold, Director of Institutional Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.861.0404.
The Birch Wathen Lenox School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Join us for the 2024 BWL Benefit!