Summer in the City
- Camp will run from June 12 - June 23
- Camp hours are Monday–Thursday 8:00am–3:00pm and Friday 8:00am-1:30pm. Please drop off and pick up your child promptly outside the school building. We do not offer before camp or after camp childcare.
- Deadline for enrollment is May 24, 2023.
- Clearly label ALL belongings with your child’s name.
- Your child must bring lunch to camp everyday with at least one drink (no glass bottles). Remember, we are a NUT-AWARE camp.
- Electronics are NOT allowed at camp, including iPods, iPhones or any handheld video games.
- Children should wear play clothes and are required to wear sneakers each day.
Summer In The City will be a fun-filled two weeks from June 12th - June 23rd. The children will engage in activities at BWL and local parks. Some of these activities will include arts and crafts, sports, science, and programs we bring to the school. The program will take place at the school and is offered to all students entering Grades K-5.
Payment is required upon registration. Upon enrolling, if your child is unable to attend, BWL reserves a non-refundable charge of $250 per week. You will receive an email confirming your enrollment. Camp information can also be found on the BWL website. The registration deadline is May 24, 2023.
If you have any questions please email Constance Schaefer: email@example.com.